Monday, March 26, 2012

Spring Break 2012

Arabella, Alivia, and I went to Sioux City to spend the week with my parents.  We had a blast! The weather was unusually beautiful and we spent lots of time outside. 

Rollerblading with new (and really big) elbow and knee pads at Grandma's house

 Arabella even got to wear her new swimsuit and play in the sprinkler with her friend Kaylee.  I can't believe we had nice enough weather to run through the sprinkler in March!!!  Crazy Iowa weather...
 Showing me her Popsicle mustache (I know you can't really see it, but she was insistent that it was there!)
 This picture was actually taken in WDM before we left on Friday (note the long sleeves and jeans).  She told me she and Rosie (her doll) wanted to go write in her journal about nature.  When I looked in her journal later, it said "BRDS   GRAS  SUN" and I felt so proud of my little writer!
 Reading extra bedtime stories to both of my girls = the perfect way to spend my evenings!
 Alivia even got to meet her Great Gramma Alice! 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment